Thursday, June 26, 2008

In the post



today I received in the post this lovely post card from Karrin Hurd of California, I am part of the post card swap on stitching fingers, I must get mine off.
the second is some bits that didnt work all that well for my challenge for the embellish workshop, I couldnt quite get my head around this next time I will know what to do and do it better but I havent time to re do it.
We seemed to have a mini tornado go through the house yesterday while we were in Adelaide, doors open a window broken, and shredded leaves from my plants all through the house, so that got cleaned up.
Then I finally managed to go for a walk for half an hour this evening, not so easy as my hip is playing up but I did it.
John is wearing a blood pressure monitor machine so I guess he will beep and berp all night tonight in bed.

1 comment:

Karrin Hurd said...

Glad it got there OK. Last week I bought an embellisher and was having fun experimenting too yesterday.