Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hollywood. LA,, Venice


A few more of these, Adelaide yesterday to see my mother who is well but I think has an abscess on her leg but I think is ok, and then my nephew and his family from Perth today so although I am gradually getting my head around things it is still slow!
Any way more photos, the first is from our bedroom window in the Hollywood Renaissance hotel, then the amazing array of labels on the chili bottles at the farmers market, John got quite carried away with them!
A bit of the Chinese theater which was just up from the hotel, we were right in the midst of things there, the Kodak theater, the very incredible shopping plaza and Hollywood Boulevard so not far to go for anything.
Finally the obelisk thing by the sand pit at Venice Beach, an incredible place, I may put up more photos as I found the bicycle track interesting, we had had a quick tour of Rodeo drive and Beverley Hills in the bus but all those photos and more were out of the bus, it is going to take me forever to label all the photos.


No comments: