Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back home from California




We are home after what seemed like a 24 hour trip, probably was if you count when we left San Diego and went up to LA and to the airport and then on the plane. Both very tired.
I have not edited these but they are some I took in San Francisco on about the second day.
I was obviously starved for flowers as I took them wherever I saw them, and as it was Spring they were lovely.
The second is of the wonderful houses, I love these houses all over San Francisco, and the third is of John in I cant remember but I will look it up, a building undergoing construction with a lake and walk around it.
I need to get in and edit about 1000 photos and get my head around where we were and what we did.
For now we are home and getting ready for an early night.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Welcome back Penny I missed you.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Welcome back. Good to hear you arrived safely home.
w.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home. You're right it doesn't seem like you were gone that long. Hope the trip was a good one.

Karen