Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yesterday's photos



Two shags on a rock and ripples over the sand, I took that one to use as a as a texture idea.
I am working on a couple of textile related things but so far I havent got them to a stage where I could show them
We went out to friends for dinner last night and stayed rather a long time, it was so nice to just chat without a heap of other people but this morning we both feel a bit tired.
It is a lot cooler and we actually had .08 of a mm of rain early this morning. I have been fiddling around with some painting and potted on a couple of plants, not doing the house work which I should but there is always tomorrow.
It was great to have so many nice things said about my TIF challenge and I do feel rather relieved that this months is finished.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

Love those ripples, Penny, great texture.