Friday, January 04, 2008

Textures



I took these of the path we were trying to follow on the cliff top at Cape Borda. Limestone with lots of holes in it obviously worn by stones when once this was the sea floor and not many many metres above it.
It made for extremely difficult walking and the flies were so bad you could hardly see where to put your feet.
Very hot today and not a lot being done, I did shop early this morning and the family will be home for a bbq, they have gone for a swim, I opted to stay home.
John is trying to work out what money we have and where but of course so many people are on holidays that I am creeping around very quietly so as not to disturb him and trying to see if the thing I was doing yesterday is worth going on with.
Sorry not very with it when it is as hot as this.

No comments: