Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TAST Drizzle stitch


The scan isnt all that good but I had fun with this one, it looked awkward and not useful but it was relatively easy and fun. The smaller is done using perle 8 and the larger ones using 4 ply wool of various descriptions.
We had another foal this morning but its mother wont let me see what it is, but it is a lovely foal whatever, bet its another colt.
I have been inside for most of the day and not doing house work which rather desperately needs doing but as it it Adelaide tomorrow and again on Thursday I dont know when it will be done.
My little angels were painted today and unfortunately one has a purple face so am now trying to paint over the purple!
I am sewing and doing more sewing but nothing much to show.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Your drizzle stitch looks great