Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!


Well I was born 68 years ago on this day, but I dont know at what time. Scary isnt it to think it was that long ago and the birthdays seem to come around quicker and quicker.
These photos were taken at Horseshoe Bay at Pt Elliott just as we were going in to the Flying fish for lunch and this is the view we had with additions of children and parents on the beach. We had a magnificent sea food lunch, ate too much, drank too much and I am about to collapse on the bed for a mid afternoon sleep.
I have tried to get these photos in order but I am not sure how well I did as one disappeared while I was loading them.
A new foal born this morning, another wretched colt but at least he is safe and well.
A lovely day that began with phone calls from friends and children and a gorgeous e card from my friend Virginia in Germany. I am so lucky.

7 comments:

Doreen G said...

Hippo Birdy 2 ewe
Hippo Birdy 2 ewe
Hippo Birdy deer Penny
Hippo Birdy 2 ewe.
Happy Birthday Penny and may you enjoy many more

Anonymous said...

happy day to you dear friebd
love pad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! How better to celebrate than with a nap....*L*

You're just a few months older than I. For my part, this is a great age to be. I hope it is for you too.

Unknown said...

Well you're a "mere" decade older than I am! Sounds like you had a marvelous day! Hugs, Gail

Anastasia said...

happy birthday - here's to a wonderful day!

Grangry said...

Many, many happy returns!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What super photos with such lovely colours. I like the top one best with the three sections. You are a party girl this week - and have a great year ahead.
w.