Wednesday, October 17, 2007

At Glenelg on Monday




These are some of the photos I took on Monday in my wandering around, there are more of houses that took my fancy to come.
These are the beach and jetty, the marina where I had lunch and the memorial to the pioneers of this state who made their first landing here.
Today I have tidied up for most of the day, watered the garden, the pots that were looking very miserable after a couple of hot days and wind.
At least I can water at the moment but I am being very careful about what gets done.
I have also played with a bit of fabric that I am turning into ATC size bits to go on cards, I need a few things to have on hand and I also need to think about Christmas presents, I have an idea but needed to tidy up my work space before I can begin.
Sharon b in her minute ago blog suggested we had a de stash challenge next year and weighed our stuff. I had to laugh as I think I would need a truck and a weigh bridge. I like the idea of the challenge though to use up stuff and not buy any more. I have been trying to do that for ages but there always seems to be something I would like that I dont have!

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Especially if you happen to be in the vicinity of Dale's shop.