Sunday, October 21, 2007

TAST 42


This is twisted satin stitch and anything I can put a bead on I love and I really liked this stitch, after last week's disaster it was lovely to have something I could play with.
John and I left relatively early this morning to go to McLaren Vale for their cheese fest, we bought some lovely cheeses and had a plate of oysters and a glass of wine followed by a very naughty lemon curd tart and coffee.
As it was so hot we were there just as it opened and left at about 12, an early lunch.
Came home to find another mare had foaled, with guess what, another colt. Still at lest we are not tempted to keep colts.
A really horrid day today, windy and very hot, unbelievable for October and the promise of a bit of rain, if we happen to be in the right spot.
I am still painting metal washers with glass/metal paint, tomorrow I will get out the utee and see what happens.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

These look lovely Penny --I haven't done mine yet.