Sunday, September 09, 2007

TAST 36 & this mornings walk



This week our stitch challenge was cable chain stitch. I do lots of chain stitch but I had never done cable chain before and it was a lot of fun. I whipped one and added beads to another.
We walked along the beach this morning and this is looking back towards the causeway and Victor from near where about 48 years ago a beached whale was found, actually it may have even been before we were married. I remember what a sensation it caused.
Very warm and a lovely morning for a walk, a smooth and oily looking sea still very warm but the wind hadnt come up then, it has now.
We had a coffee and a quick look at the market before John got back to accounts and I brought 2 wheelbarrow loads of stable manure up our steep track from the stables to put on the garden. I am not sure how many more of those I will manage.

No comments: