Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lutradur lace, scrim paint and burn

This doesnt look all that good in the scan but it had the works thrown at it.
I dont quite know what I would do with it but it was fun to do and I learnt I could use vliesofix on it to put it on the felt and that I could embellish on it with the machine as that is how I put the scrim and lace and other bits on it.
I found that my local craft store had rainbow spun which when I got home I compared to the lutradur and it seems the same as the thin one, this was a piece of the gold.
Adelaide all day yesterday, tiring, but I did see my mother and she seems alright, although complaining no one had been to see her.

1 comment:

Purple Missus said...

This looks lovely Penny, especially close up. Just my colours. I understand what you mean about not knowing what to do with it. I have a box of samples that are just waiting to be 'finished'. They do come in handy sometimes though for postcard and ATC swaps :)