Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wattles blooming


I am so tired and I ache, I left at 8.30 this morning and was in Adelaide by a bit after 10 am and called in to see my mother, took her and a friend out for a drive. they were so pleased to go out, and it wasnt a long drive as my mother isnt moving at all well and I was not sure how she was going to cope. I took them up to Brownhill Creek which is rolling hills and big trees and green and only about 5 minutes away and then around a few suburban streets as they love to see the gardens.
When I got them home and into their sheltered area my mothers friend turned to me and said"Is this where I live too?" Poor old dears, they are bright and chirpy but dont remember much for long. They are both in their 90's.
Actually I find it very depressing.
I called in to a friend for a cup of much needed tea and she gave me something to eat and I drove home. After collecting the mail and a couple of other things I was back by 3 pm but oh I was tired.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

I hope you feel better soon Penny---Are you going to the craft show in Melb?