Saturday, July 21, 2007

TAST Arrow head stitch


As usual a wonky line on my embroidery stitches, my book will be full of wonky lines!
I loved this stitch as it has such a geometric look as used in African and North west American tribes.
I walked this morning trying to blow this cold away, went over near Middleton at Bashams Beach to see if there were any whales, if there were I didnt see any but while John read the paper I walked the beach and tried out the new camera. I cannot see a thing in the led display so it was point and hope I got something, my old digital I could see through a view finder. This one is hopeless. Any way I was pleased to get this oyster catcher who was eating the insides of sea urchins that had been washed up on the beach.
I must see if there are any ideas on how to see a led in bright light. then again it may be my wonky eyes and the glasses I have.

2 comments:

neki desu said...

your rusted fabric is really nice. Yes, wish you lived near so we could play.Thanks for stopping by my blog.

cheers,

neki desu

pd. love your watercolors.

Doreen G said...

What do you mean wonky lines Penny if I lean my head to the right a little bit they look ok to me.
he he