Sunday, July 08, 2007

TAST bullion stitch


TAST bullion stitch. We have a strange plant here, I am not sure what it is called, rather like a rush who has its flowers tucked down at the bottom of its leaves so as bullion stitch is one I have a few problems with I thought that this was a good way of using it, and not going overboard with the stitch!! Oh and there is a caterpillar on a leaf.
My computer has been off line for a day or so while being fixed and then when it came home it didnt want to talk to the scanner so John spent a very frustrating day yesterday trying to get it all together. I now have to scan in a very convoluted way and hope I will remember how.
I had bad stomach pains all yesterday morning so I didnt do any of the things I was going to do but I did finish the little jacket I am knitting but to my dismay found that the red that came off a top I was wearing while I was knitting it didnt come out in the wash. Will have to be second best. I am now knitting a pair of boottees. I feel a bit tired and washed out but better, thank goodness.
Very wet and windy yesterday but at least I watched the football and saw the Crows win.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Very interesting bush Penny and I love the caterpillar.
Hope you feel better now.

neki desu said...

i really like what you did with the stitch,and i love the catterpillar.
i am having probs with thuis stitch and i think i'll pass .

neki desu