Friday, July 27, 2007

TAST buttonhole wheels


I have finished off my face in her surroundings. I think she may go onto a card but I havent quite made up my mind.
We are off to Melbourne for a week on Sunday so I am tidying up a few things before we go and one was to finish my TAST for this week. All done in pale greens, wool this time and as they reminded me of dandelion heads that what they became.
I had got out the wools as I am about to start on the wool embroidered cot rug for the newest grand child. That is never a quick project although I must confess I use a lot of stem stitch, chain stitch and knots! I dont get too ambitious and it starts off with a circular garland that I just keep working on until I am pleased with the way it looks, I havent done one for over 10 years and I really cant remember what I did for the last ones. I thought this was a good thing to take away with me to work on.

1 comment:

neki desu said...

nice sample.
i really like what you did to the face the changes brought it all together,

neki desu