Thursday, April 28, 2022

Echidnas.

On our wanderings this week we drove over to Waitpinga in the late afternoon and what did we see but an echidna warbling along by the side of the road. Wonderful as we don't often see them. The next day dark we had to take the car for a nru as so ehow we had a flat battery and after the RAA had been out to start it we needed a 1/2 hour run to fix it so out to Parsons Beach we went and in the half dark saw another smaller and much lighter colored one. Two in two days. Wonderful. As my back has been not good I did not get out of the AR and I took the reading wave from the AR park. We had our house inspection yesterday, for some reason I do get into panic about it. I think the older I get the more things worry me. We did manage a short walk this morning, there are huge banks of sea weed which makes a long walk not possible. At least I managed it and my back is a bit better.

No comments: