Monday, April 25, 2022

Blobby birds, cats and other things.

My back has decided it does not like me at all so I am sitting in my comfortable chair with my heat pad on and John has given me a Voltaren rub. Doing some bending exercises every so often and trying to amuse myself.I love doing these blobby birds and cats, they are all a bit different. The back of a page was a mess so I drew one of the indoor aloes. I finished their pants for the little bear and they are now on him. My aloe came in yesterday as it is flowering and I am enjoying the easter cactus that decided it liked being inside and is also flowering well. I have two others of different colors, pink and white I think that have also come inside, they have buds so will cheer things up. I am missing my beach walks but hope my back will get better soon. I am not enjoying old age.

No comments: