Wednesday, April 13, 2022

A new little bear

He needs clothes but this little bear for the latest great grand child is finally put together. I am so slow these days, I need a nap after a walk on the beach so doing this has taken a lot longer than I had anticipated. I thought while I was taking photos I would put up some of my cloth doll collection, they bring back lots of memories of classes taken and friends made. I need to make some more but am running out of room. The weather has changed, much cooler autumn nights but still lovely days. We do need rain though, while the eastern states are flooding we miss out. We will be having a quiet Easter, well most things are quiet for us now, but I imagine the town will be full. John is in Adelaide at the dentist, ageing teeth I think, but glad to be seen quickly. We did a shortish walk on the beach this morning before he went and I have stitched up bear parts! I hope everyone has a pleasant Easter.

No comments: