Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas Day

Now Boxing day. Watching the start of the Sydney Hobart Yatch race. Yesterday was interesting. We had an early beach walk. I have been struggling with an infected spot in my groin which decided to finally burst. Not a terribly good day as I am also recovering from the effects of my booster shot. We did manage prawns and salad followed by raspberries, we don't eat much these days.I seem to sleep a lot. It was a shame to miss friend Ps 88th birthday on the 24th but we just couldn't manage it. That booster really hit us. I hope all my blog friends had a lovely Christmas. This wretched plague is really making things difficult for us all. We did a late drive over to Parsons Beach yesterday. The southerly winds have made for a lovely view of the beach. A bit cool but much better than very hot. Sorry I can't manage any more.

No comments: