Wednesday, December 08, 2021

It has been a while

And on top of that John had reset the Google password and not told me. So many frustrations. I am once more making Christmas cakes. I have finished off the little knitted rabbit, he is now all dressed. Fb has had a few painted gnomes as a theme and here is the one I did and I am also making, or rather embroidering more birds for my file fowl book. A trip over to Waitpinga beach, late Sunday afternoon. I love those lines of waves. A visit from the nurse from the local doctors surgery to make sure we old people are coping. I think we are but it is good to be checked up on. I am heartily sick of this recurring covid drama. We are booked in for a booster in a couple of weeks. No Melbourne family again for Christmas I would imagine with all the uncertainty over border closures. I am slowly getting presents together but I am so much slower than usual. I will try to blog a bit more.

No comments: