Wednesday, May 19, 2021

sunrise and a few daily doodles

We had a spectacular sunrise this morning but by the time I managed to turn my tablet on it was fading. Taken early in my nightie from the front door. I have been trying to do a doodle a day, using up sketchbooks, this an old moleskin that was in a cupboard, needs to be used and not kept just in case. I doubt I will be doing any more big trips so use it now when I can. I have just been told that to have the wedding they want my newly engaged granddaughter won't be getting married until 2023! As these days they live together I don't suppose they are in any great hurry as we were but I could be dead by then . Things are so different now. I think I prefer ed the lovely simple weddings in the garden we all gave our girls.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

That sunrise behind those beautiful trees is lovely! I like your doodles!
I like simpler weddings also, much more meaningful for family and friends.