Monday, August 05, 2019

a bit of this and that.

I haven't felt much like posting. A friend who I have known for all of my married life died and we went to her funeral today. Of all of us pony owning mothers I would never have thought she would be the first to go. All to do with our age I suppose. I have grown this succulent over the years and this is the first time that one has flowered for me, and I didn't even plant this one! I have not felt much like doing things, my arthritis has not been very kind to me lately and, yes I have been walking (John has been using the computer so my photos are not always easy to get at) but I have been doing a lot of reading but this little rabbit decided it wanted to join the rest of my made things. Still making a doll but she is being very slow. A bit like me.

No comments: