Thursday, May 09, 2019

Nearly finished.

It is cold, windy and wet outside. This is when I miss a fire. Not a bad day to work on the baby blanket. I met his brother and mother while shopping this morning. Such a delight. I have been trying to decide wether to add more embroidery to the chickens or not. I have another 4 weeks until I need to finish it. The garden is loving this weather but I think what I want are warming soups and things like that. Even Max and George thought they should be fed early. After so many dry months it is lovely to have what looks like the start to a normal winter.

2 comments:

Hildred said...

I do admire your embroidery, - it is so many years since I have done any of this fine work...

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your stitching is beautiful. Sometimes I just stitch on a piece until it tells me I'm done. Perhaps that's what this piece will do.
xx, Carol