Friday, May 17, 2019

Morning at Waitpinga beach.

A stunning autumn morning and a beautiful one over at Waitpinga. One of our best known surfing beaches and only a about 20 minutes from home. I am not really good enough on my feet to get down onto the beach but this is taken from the walk way which has lovely views. My hip has been not terribly comfortable so it was lovely to get out into the sun and fresh air. I dont know aout any one else but I am fed up with our Federal election and will be glad when it is over, tomorrow we vote. Not exactly looking forward to the results but we have managed to go through worse ones before. People can be so rude and nasty. I planted out a couple of plants this morning, a chrysanthemum that I got for mothers day and some succulents but now I need some more potting soil. Again!! My new little camera is ok, no where near as good as my old one but as I take them to the beach a lot I hope this one survives, I have sand in my extendable lens, still trying to sort it out but at least at the moment I have more or less worked out how to retrieve my photos after loading them onto the computer. Too many options I think. One day I may be able to afford another good camera. This one is a little panasonic, tiny, maybe a bit too small but at least I can take photos.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hope your election goes the way you want, no matter what your party is. I am a liberal living in a country that elected a dictator wanna be and it's been hard to watch the direction he is taking our country.

Glad you are working through learning the new computer. I use my phone for taking pictures and put them on Dropbox. Honestly, I don't know how people use their phone for every thing they do on the internet. I wish all that tech stuff came easy to me.
xx, Carol