Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Having problems with photos.

We have a new computer and my tried and true Picasa which I have used for years for my photos is no longer compatible. I am using Google photos but it is awful. Clumsy and I can't get my photos onto blogger. Facebook yes, blogger no. I do wish these bright young computer Wizz kids would leave well enough alone. I am too old to come to grips with it all. At least on my tablet I can work it. My latest orchid. I seem to be tired again, and aching. A change to more wintry weather I am afraid.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, pictures. One of my fears of having to soon get a new desktop. I switched using Dropbox to store my pictures. My husband suffers from being tired most of the time. I think it has a lot to do with his COPD and breathing issues. We will finally have a few sunny warm days. It's what we have been waiting for to work outside. We feel like we have been outside working for hours. When we take a break we see it's only been on hour passed. But at least we see progress. If only I could stop my dogs from digging holes.
xx, Carol