Thursday, April 02, 2015

three morning walks

All in the morning, two along the cliffs with different seas and skies and one along the beach with a very yellow sky. I love the variety of these walks. We had some rain last night, not a lot but enough to settle the dust and put some water in the tanks. I have been pretty busy and with Easter nearly on us finding I am not sure what day of the week it is! I shopped yesterday and was so glad I did as this morning the town was a nightmare. John took me over to Yankalilla to drop off stuff for the exhibition over the week end and we came and went different ways. The country certainly looks dry. Off to try and finish my chicks from Gina Ferrari's blog.

2 comments:

Penny said...

There is nothing like walking beside the ocean -- its not only good walking exercise its wonderfully meditative.

Suztats said...

Glad you had nice walks. Happy Easter!