Saturday, June 15, 2013

Interrupting the Bali photos

 It has been wet here, rain for days, about the equivalent of 6 inches since it started.
I had hoped for a walk before I go into hospital so we headed out to Petrel's Cove and a walk along the cliffs. Well rugged up but we still got damp from a shower that came through, then a magnificent rainbow.
Such a delight to be there and see it all. Something to keep with me for the next few weeks.
Double click to enlarge.
I hope blogger may be on its good behaviour today.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Gorgeous photos Penny, you do live in a beautiful part of Australia. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Cheers

ArtPropelled said...

Catching up with all your posts. Love your bed in Bali! Wishing you well for hospital. xox

Barry said...

P - sorry to hear that you are are having a number of health challenges. I hope that you have a full return to heath. B

Gwen Buchanan said...

So very beautiful! This could keep a person happy for a long time.