Wednesday, June 12, 2013

At Ketut's place in Ubud, Bali


Here outside Ketut's place was our driver Jack and Cynthia, our tour leader, such lovely people.
This is a very short post as I am terribly tired tonight, done too much again!
Next is my magnificent bed there, very comfortable.
A bromeliad that I have just got at home, I had to take its phot it was near my door.
Finally the little area that I had to sit out on, it was bliss, breakfast ou t there, you felt part of the compound but just out of the way enough as well to be private.
I loved sitting out here and drawing and sketching, see my other blog on the side bar.
It is pouring with rain and has been for the last 2 days, lovely but it means mud and wet inside and things not drying, I am never pleased.
I have been told they want me in the hospital on Monday afternoon, latish, as I am first on the list the next morning.
Oh dear!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

It looks such a lovely place. I like the bedroom and the private sitting outside. So cosy.
I wish you all the best.

Jo Murray said...

Looks like Paradise to me Pen.

Robin Mac said...

I am sure you will be grateful for the rain in the long run - and if you are first on the list that means you are not fasting half the day like I will be! Good luck

Julie said...

I want that bed!!!!! Beautiful place!!!!! Best wishes with your surgery! Will certainly be awaiting hearing from you again post-op!!!!!
Xoxo-Julie

The Weaver of Grass said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Penny - do call again when you have caught up on your sleep.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Good luck for the op. :o)

shirley said...

Best wishes for Monday. Hope all goes well for you