Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Internet problems

 Put up a huge post yesterday and it didnt go through, I am not sure if today will be any better as the internet has been intermittant today after a night of thunder and lightening and heavy rain.
I made these rock buns, well I think on sunday! and yesterday thisabsolutely marvellous cushion arrived from Julie in Florida. she had used one of my mad bird designs and stitched it for me, isnt it wonderful?
I love it.
My lunch that was supposed to happen today through total disorganisation has now been transferred to tomorrow, I hope it happens.
I will post this now and see if it gets through.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Penny...my email is: xmasgirl2003@gmail.com

So glad your lovely bird arrived in one piece and that you love it! It was so fun to make!

Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it...would it me OK if I used the picture you took to show it on my blog???

xoxo- Julie

Anonymous said...

The buns look yummy and the cushion is marvellous.