Saturday, November 10, 2012

Adelaide yesterday, Pt Elliot this morning

 I went up to the craft fair in Adelaide yesterday, bought a few odds and ends and then went up to my friend P's house, on the way we stopped at Cappos the fishmongers and I couldnt help taking a couple of photos. The flat head on ice greeted you at the door and I loved this display of whole fish in the cabinet.
This morning we went into the markedt and then over to Pt Elliot to get some seedlings and then for a walk around green bay. big southern rollers were coming in and making a splash and a grumble, the surfers were out as well.
A lovely morning to walk.
I have been very busy this week, what with one thing and another, the judges from our Welsh Show came for lunch on Wednesday and a look around, I asked my friend R to come as well, a lovely time but it was a bit short as they had been to one stud, saw something of ours and then went on to Tabbys and she was taking them back up to Adelaide.
John had been back and forth to Adelaide all week, I was busy trying to get my house in order and then to Adelaide yesterday and shop for the week end as well.
Felt thoroughly exhausted by the end of the week!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

I believe I had read about the craft show in Adelaide on the Inspirations Magazine website! How great that you got to go. I thought I had heard you speak of Adelaide before!!!

What a fun fish shop!!!

Your coastline looks much like the west coast here (California coastline) with the rocky shores! We have all flat sand...nothing too exciting!!! :)

ArtPropelled said...

I'm hoping to have fresh fish for supper tomorrow.... well if M comes home with a good catch.

Suztats said...

Those fish look good! Love the shots of the water against the rock.