Saturday, December 03, 2011

Finally a walk


Not a long one but back to a bit of sea and cliffs and fresh air and wonderful sounds and smells. Oh what a delight.
I seem to have been stuck for so long whith this wretched toe.
Not that I havent been busy, today I got most of the Christmas cards done, I thought there were not many to do but when I looked there were more than I thought. I needed to get the overseas ones done.
This morning I went in to the market and got a few veg and John got the papers and then we walked along from the Bluff, surfers out in the small rolling swell, a new sign telling about the granite that is all along this coast, swells coming in over rocks, the colours are changing, greens and browns, grey rocks and blue sea and the pussy tails (last photo) were blowing golden in the wind.
There was a bit of wind.
Click on the photos to enlarge them.
Home and chores to be done, the hens were not pleased that we were a bit late.
Yesterday I spent all day in Adelaide, tired, a bit over an hour trip took nearly 2 both going up and coming home, traffic was appalling. I had a doll making class to go to, making one of Susie McMahon's zozie dolls, simple but fun and a nice collection of people to chat to, although I did arrive shaking and feeling quite off. I will show you my doll when she is finished. I was so tired when I got home I fell asleep before dinner.
I had called in to see if Mason and Gaby were home and they were, so I hope all is well for the next few days before they go back for an early morning appointment on Wednesday.
Tomorrow looks like another busy day, but one thing crossed off the list to do.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suztats said...

I enjoyed your walk, Penny. So glad you're now a bit more mobile.