Thursday, March 26, 2009

Small stitchery


Before I went on holidays I made up in a hurry the background for this little quilt and had a lovely time every time I had a few minutes in the early part of the holiday hand stitching onto it.
I am not quite sure if I have totally finished it but it is bright and was such a fun thing to do. I saw something along these lines in the last Quilting Arts before I went away I think.
I still have lots of photos but quite honestly have not finished editing them so perhaps tomorrow there will be more.
I have to go and collect Celina from netball. I cant say I have done much today, swept floors, made a casserole for tonight and delivered Celina to school, fed her mothers ponies and come home again. Really boring and I am itching to get into my work room.
Sarah has just told me I will have to do her horses here for a week as soon as I finish Tabs, and there are far more here to do unfortunately and my back really does not like the Toyota. Ah well the joys of motherhood etc etc!!

No comments: