Monday, March 09, 2009

Playing with Lutradur



I had a sample piece that Dale had sent in a pack, not much so I had a play with it after painting it first and then spraying with mists.
So first I stamped it, then I used some scraps and using my heat tool bonded the scraps on and also using the heat tool cut out a scallop on the botton. Not one to have left overs I used those scraps to see if they would adhear as awell. Then I put painted vliesofix on it, then stencilled and used a punch to cut out some small hearts, then using misty fuse I popped on all sorts of scraps to see what they would do. I have made up some small labels telling me what I did and I will put those on and make a small book.
Not shown are one piece that I foiled and one I am sewing scraps onto.
I have packed the cases and watered the pots and am in the last phases of getting organised to go away.
Of course goodness knows what the flight tomorrow will be like and when trying to do the online booking for our seats, the system had a hissy fit and we were seated miles away from each other and then we couldnt change it whatever we tried. We finally had to contact the airline who tell us we should be ok and to explain when we get to the counter. But will this work?
We are taking the small notebook with us but contact may be minimal so you may not hear from me until the middle of the month.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Have a good trip Penny, hope it is not too wet. I shall have to get my lutradur out and have a play with it, I love what you have done.

Karen said...

Wow beautiful pieces and I hope you have a fabulous trip, enjoy yourselves and hope it is relaxing for you.

Caroline said...

Love your blog!