Saturday, February 07, 2009

50 years ago today



Here we are, skinny very young and very hopeful. I wont do a today photo, its a bit depressing.
But to the most wonderful and usually understanding husband in the world.
thank you for 50 interesting years.
I thought I would add the one of the wedding party, all under 21 except the groom, I was 19, my sister Felicity was 15, my young cousin Amanda was 8 , and Johns friend Ant as the best man was I think 20.
Its still hot but a change coming and so we are off to a night on the town.

6 comments:

Doreen G said...

What beautiful photos Penny--again congratulations.

Robin Mac said...

Love the photos Penny, so glad you could get to go to Adelaide for your dinner, you have both weathered the years very well, congratulations.

Downunderdale said...

Congratulations Penny and John - a wonderful achievement - hope you had a great time out and the weather cooled down for you both

Purple Missus said...

50 years Penny WOW -congratulations. We're up to the 38 mark but isn't it sad that there really isn't that many of us that have been in it for the long haul?
Hope you had a great night out.

Kate North said...

wow, amazing. And here I thought my 16 (in a few weeks) was a long time!

Anonymous said...

congrats you all look so beautiful in the photo.