Friday, December 12, 2008

Yesterday's photos



I really rather like these two photos.
It has rained here all day and although we didnt get as much as some we have had over an inch of rain which is wonderful. Of course we will pay for it with an increase in bush flies.
I seemed to be wet for a lot of the day, getting from the shops to the car from the car inside etc etc.
John was up at 6 am again as he had to be at Murray Bridge by 9.00, so I was up too.
I had made a boiled fruit cake for our Christmas cake late last night before he got home from his meeting then. It was one of the best I have ever made and didnt sink in the middle, usually I find they sink, especially as my recipe is not terribly accurate in its ingredients.
I finished getting Christmas presents done and then began a large fat doll who looked rather fun, it will be interesting to see how she turns out.
I cant believe how everything in the garden has suddenly looked better after the rain, well as good as it can after having large dairy cows through it!
Tomorrow we make the pate, this is a ritual we do most years, making enough for family and friends.

1 comment:

annie said...

Dec 13. Lovely photos. Just been looking at Knights Beach LIVECAM at Victor Harbor on swellnet.com
annie