Sunday, December 14, 2008

Millie's Christmas Pageant


Here are some photos I took last night, the light was a bit poor but I did get one or two reasonable photos. tabby and Millie and Celina were on the other side of the road from us so I went a bit beserk with the camera.
She was fascinated by the whole thing, pointing and clapping and waving so at 13 months it was a lovely thing to see.
We had been to drinks at friends house first and then had a very good pub meal afterwards.
today it is showering again and we are due out to lunch, usually this one is under umbrellas in a beach house by the sea, interesting to see how it works out today.
I am having horrible trouble with pains in my left knee, nothing seems to help it so I am hoping I can get into a physio before we go away, trouble is I have an awful lot of things to do most of which involve standing.


No comments: