Monday, November 27, 2006

Westbury foal

I rather liked the look of this foal while we were in Victoria and have set in train the possibilities of buying him at weaning. So hard to find a colt whose bloodlines tie in with ours but are not too close. Not of course a good time to be thinking of buying, who knows where we will be in 6 months.
I am frantically trying to finish off some Christmas presents, so my back is aching and other things are not getting done.
I have nearly finished a Christmas bauble that I am beading, much easier than I thought it would be. Only the last step to do.
John has gone off to meetings today so I have been left to my own devises. I really would have liked to have had a sleep but good sense prevailed, not that any house work apart from dishes and sweeping got done. There is always tomorrow!
I went to ask about the new Janome Xpression, an embellisher that is being advertised far cheaper than the other ones, my local dealer here in town has one which she has said I can play with, what fun. I am seriously trying to find the money for it. Much cheaper as I told John than all the others.

5 comments:

Jana Bouc said...

What beauties! Just seeing them makes me happy. It sounds like you're so busy and creative right now!

Linda said...

Oh, he's got a nice look about him ... and I don't know anything about horses! ;-D

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What gorgeous creatures they are! Horses can be so beautiful.
Baubles, bangles and beads - is that what everyone's gonna get this Christmas?
W.

Teri said...

Gorgeous horses! WOW, are they beauties. You should draw them or one.

Anastasia said...

they are gorgeous!!!