Thursday, November 23, 2006

Strange plants

I took this photo in the Ballarat Botanical Gardens because I didnt know what these plants were. I still dont. They were quite spectacular in a corner with grasses and strappy leaved plants.
My back and knees have ached all day so apart from doing the weeks shopping I havent done a great deal.
Repaired a necklace for Sarah and fixed Isabelle's dress she is wearing to a wedding on Saturday.
I have walked the dogs and watered the pots and have hoses on my dryest areas but I am being very careful where I water even tho we have got the springs, with a year like this we have no idea if they will suddenly run out.
So both John and I have been very flat today and not wanting to do much. I hope I have more enthusiasm to do things tomorrow.

No comments: