Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Little rabbit has a dress

I have finally finished my rabbits dress. My arthritic fingers have not been working well so took me far longer than it should have. Wondering about knitting her a collar, I have a pattern so will think about it. Now that winter is here I am slower than ever but we are managing the usual morning walks. Not as far as I would like but the beach is rather restricted both with tides and sea weed build up. I think I am becoming a rather boring old woman. I do a lot of reading, thank goodness for my Kindle. I am also trying to do a bit of sketching most days. Really more of a doodle but it keeps me amused. There are more of these zygopetalum orchids coming out. I love this really dark one. They have an amazing perfume too.

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

That rabbit is so cute! I love the colorful dress you made. Lovely flowers too!