Thursday, February 27, 2020

A walk on the cliffs this afternoon

We didnt have time to do a morning walk as we had to shop but this afternoon we went to the Kings beach car park where we had a lovely walk on the cliffs. I have been feeling very tired lately but my GP tells me that my blood test showed an improvement for my diabetes. I would hope so I seem to be on so many different medications. I think age is catching up as I seem to get tired very quickly. Still I am slowly getting my February on line class done, way behind but not minding as there is plenty of my time to do it. The weather thank goodness has been so much cooler and it is officially autumn in 2 days, not that that makes a lot of difference, I remember a lot of very hot days in March. At least I am still enjoying my walks.

No comments: