Saturday, January 18, 2020

This and that

I have not been feeling 100% lately so thee are from a few days. Not many flowering gum flowers but enough. Tabbys pigs, they are mini ones. Seeds from a wattle tree and a crab found on the beach at Pt Elliot. Lots of sea weed, small shells in the cracks in the granite rocks. Several days of being out and about. I am making another doll, slowly and although the weather has thank goodness been mild it seems to warm the house up. I am being rather slow too. Max is moaning at me that he needs to be fed, wretched dog. At least George only sits and looks at me, I am sure he is trying to hypnotise me into feeding him. Better be a responsible dog, cat owner.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Interesting pictures. I thought the first one was some breed of Christmas Cactus. It's lovely. You actually saw a live crab! How cool. Hope you wake up tomorrow with lots of pep and energy. I wish that for ME, too!
xx, Carol