Thursday, January 02, 2020

The last few days, start of a new decade.

The start of a new decade worries me, how much of it will I see? Really dont like that photo either but I suppose it is a record of how I have aged and deteriorated in the past 12 months. That was on a walk on the cliffs, how dry it all is. The fires around Australia have really worried me, I have always worried, when we were on the farm but now. this year it seems that the worry of fires is so much earlier and far far worse. All the photos of burnt houses seems to get at me. I will be glad when we get some rain, the last few fires we had here were later and always followed by rain. Not this time.I think made worse by the fact that this is prime holiday time, so many displaced people.

2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Lovely pictures of the cliffs! Sorry about the worries! I am a worrier, also, and often waste time worrying about something that I cannot control or that never does happen. I can look back and realize that the worrying did not help and even made things worse but that does not always stop me from worrying in the future! Bad habit, I guess! Now it sounds like I am worrying about worrying!! Silly! I enjoy your blog and your pictures! I have learned so much about other countries and people through the blogs I read. It is really great that you share your life and thoughts. Thanks so much!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I’ve been on a break from the internet while I had holiday visitors. I think when we reach a certain age we can look back and see how much better we felt a year ago. It’s hard to accept that we can’t do what we once did, or do it so quickly. My grandson moved to California and we worry about the fires out there. So much destruction caused by climate change caused by greedy businessmen.

Be well.
Xx, Carol