Saturday, November 30, 2019

Book launch

This morning we went to the launch of this book, it looks interesting but I haven't had a lot of time to do more than a quick look through. I don't get out and about much any more so it was interesting to go but speeches always seem to go on for longer than one hopes. The trouble is that my lovely trip away has set off my arthritis and I am not exactly enjoying my body at the moment. We have managed a few short walks but I come home so tired and I must say, a bit bad tempered. With any luck things will settle down again soon. The weather is mild to cool, we had a bit of rain yesterday and was promised more today but so far nothing. So nice not to have to water for a few days. I bought some plants this morning and hope to be able to plant them this afternoon. At least there is no heat for a few days.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

My arthritis is greatly affected by air pressure (my physiotherapist says this is a face and not an old wives tale) so that if the weather is wet I find I can hardly walk but if the weather is dry and sunny it makes life much easier.