Friday, October 18, 2019

The last few days

I am still feeling a bit tired and very achy, my visit to my GP saw a discussion on managing arthritic pain. Not much more I can do unless I go onto opioids which I do not want to do. Lots of rest which means I put on weight. I am still walking for about half an hour once or twice a day. We had our house inspection yesterday, that seems to galvanise us into cleaning more, which then leaves both of us tired. The weather has been cool and mostly lovely but today the wind is up again. We had 11 mm of rain the other night which is a help. Things in the garden are growing but I dread the start of the hot weather. I have been doing a little bit of painting and some sewing as well as reading. Would love a pain free body. Well that is not going to happen.Sorry my blogging has been a bit here and there but John has been on the computer. Oh and it does help if you double click on the photos.

No comments: