Saturday, March 23, 2019

A great lunch out.

Today we caught up with an old school friend of Johns and his wife and daughter and her husband at D'arry's verandah in McLaren Vale. We included D'arry in the party and had the most delicious food, wonderful chats beautiful view and for those who hadnt been a look at The Cube. Tiring but great fun. D'arry likes to have new people to talk too and I think he enjoyed it. They were most impressed by The Cube. The food is always stunning but there was a new menu out. I was feeling a bit fragile as the stitches I had taken out yesterday had gaped, they told me they didnt want to put another dressing on as I had an allergic reaction to it. Now I have 2 band aids hopefully holding it together. We dont often get out to eat such lovely food any more so it was very special. I dont think I have much stamina any more, came home and slept for at least an hour until George made it very obvious that he needed to be fed.

No comments: