Saturday, October 27, 2018

A new camera.

Well it is not exactly a new camera as I think I bought it at least 2 years ago but as my old one decided to be ok I just hadnt got around to getting it going. As well I needed a new sm card but as the old one has been increasingly having problems I have got this one out. It is a bit bigger and heavier and has lots more bells and whistles that I probably wont use and a longer zoom which may or may not be a problem, camera shake might be a problem. Any way I bought a new sm card and have tried it out. The color looks a bit yellow and I am not sure I can see all the tings I can do with this. So much and really all I use is a point and shoot. This one is the panasonic lumix tz80 which is one or two up from my old one. As I tend to have a camera with me all the time they do get some pretty hard use. Interesting reading down the track comments about this camera, should I have bought it? Well I did and I have it so use it I will. I am having a bad day full of aches. I was supposed to go to a lunch but for some reason just didnt feel up to it. I am still feeling better but do have good days and bad ones. A beautiful day outside but starting to warm up I am afraid. Sometimes I think that a summer of about 22 degrees would be lovely, perhaps up to 25 but no more. Not looking forward to the 30+ and into the 40's.

No comments: