Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A busy few days.

It looked as if we were going to have some decent rain but so far only a few mm in short cold windy squalls. I dont know what the weather bureau thinks it is doing but not very satisfactory forcasts. Yesterday we drove to Adelaide for the dentist. We havent been able to afford them for ages but finally decided we had to go. I cant say I enjoyed it. I build up huge amounts of whatever, something to do with my saliva. I came out shaking and couldnt get home fast enough. A bit slow today but we did manage a walk at Petrels Cove between the showers and squalls. We have managed to dust and vacuum this morning and perhaps I have managed to get the boots on my doll at last. Perhaps going to bed at 8.30 pm last night helped. Dear friend P gave me a camelia and a pot yesterday. My favorite, Debutant, it is such an old one I am surprised she found it. All potted up now. Better think about dinner. At least we are more or less back to normal again, for the moment.

1 comment:

Barry said...

P - love seeing your world through your eyes and lens. Go well. B