Thursday, August 24, 2017

Max, George and around the house.

I have not been feeling 100% for the last day or so. No walks as the weather has been foul and today didn't feel well enough s here are a few photos. Max taken a few days ago, George lazing a few minutes ago, my Christmas poinsettia still going strong and a metal fish I bought a few years ago, love his shape and colour. I begin to think this trying to sell and where we may or not live is getting to me. I think I just want to hide and never come out. Competing offers coming in, but are different and hard to evaluate.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I didn't know you had a dog and cat. We have two dogs..but have had more than 2 at one time at one time or another. Well, at least you are getting interest in the property. Hope one of those offers is a good one.
xx, Carol