Thursday, March 09, 2017

Another morning walk along the cliffs

I always think the bit of the Bluff that goes into the sea looks a bit like the remains of a dragons tail. It was cool this morning with low cloud, now its quite warm, I am not sure really how beneficial these walks are, i come home very tired. Not only that but with my woeful eye sight when I went to sweep the kitchen floor I found under the couch 2 old George poos. yuk, I have just had to scrub the floor. sometimes I think it would be nice to be looked after.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, I'd love to have a cliff to walk along. If I did, I know I would walk everyday. I am recovering from foot surgery, though Terry takes very good care of ME, not so much the house. I know as soon as I am up and about the very first thing I'll have to do is tear the house apart to clean it. I've been thinking how nice it would be to have someone come in and do it for me, but then I suppose I would think they didn't do it to my satisfaction anyway.
xx, Carol