Monday, November 14, 2016

I am getting addicted to these little guys.

I thought I felt better this morning but the trip into town made me realize I didn't. I have now made three of these little guys and more may come. It was so cold yesterday that the fire was lit and George didn't move from in front of it. Still cold but we have run out of wood. Don't expect it to be going still in mid November.I will be glad when this wretched cold goes, although I have heard it has taken a week or so. At least it has stopped blowing a gale. I really want to get out in the garden but am rather afraid I might fall over. Perhaps tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Hope the weather, and your health, improves quickly penny. Your bunnies are delightful.

Penny said...

Isn't it supposed to be warmer down your way these days?? I hope you can stay all snuggled up.

Barry said...

Hi P - like JM - I hope you are feeling better soon and that the cold passes but that it does not get replaced by a hot summer - the weather just seems so dodgy this year. Go well. B